If this is your first time visiting Tiburon or you are a repeat visitor please be aware that street parking is limited and timed zones are strictly enforced beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Here are a few parking options that we know of:
- Please Carpool with other swimmers if possible as parking is limited.
- Park at Blackie’s Pasture, carpool, or bike into town
- 1 parking lot behind Bank of America, middle of town
- 2 parking lots just past Guaymas Restaurant, on your left, at the end of town
- Main Street parking lot, across the street from the Corinthian Yacht Club (reminder, there is no parking available at Corinthian Yacht club)
*Sorry, we are not able to provide any parking privileges and/or validations.
Directions for Tiburon Mile
Please read information about parking once you are in downtown Tiburon.
Tiburon is in Marin County in the San Francisco Bay Area located just 20 minutes North of San Francisco.
From the North take Highway 101 South to the Tiburon Blvd. Exit. Go East (Left) over the highway and continue straight on Tiburon Boulevard for about 5 miles to downtown Tiburon. Tiburon Boulevard will end, meeting with Paradise Drive. The event expo area will be located just in front of you along the Paradise Drive waterfront.
From the South take Highway 101 North across the Golden Gate Bridge to the Tiburon Exit. Turn right and continue East on Tiburon Boulevard for about 5 miles to downtown Tiburon. Tiburon Boulevard will end, meeting with Paradise Drive. The event expo area will be located just in front of you along the Paradise Drive waterfront.